- Updated On:
- January 4, 2021
Golden Haven Memorial Park will soon to rise in the City of Crystal Clear Springs, Iriga City!
Golden Haven, the country’s largest chain of memorial parks is extending its reach in the southernmost part of Luzon. Make the most out of your hard-earned money and invest in memories, with 20% annual appreciation value, it’s the best choice for a low-cost and low-maintenance investment. Reserve a lot today!
About the Location
Iriga City is located at the heart of Bicol Economic Growth Corridor and one of the fastest growing cities in the region. It is strategically located between two other growing cities, Naga in the North and Legaspi in the South. As the City of Crystal Clear Springs, it has more than thirty natural springs abound in the area providing a rich source of drinking and irrigation waters.
The city is also known as a Character City, its people are warm and friendly, honest and industrious.
Memorial Lawn Lot
- Characterized by carpets of green Bermuda grass and flat ground markers, the property measures 2.44 square meters (1 meter wide by 2.44 meters long).
- A maximum of two (2) bodies, with not more than two (2) sets of bones or cinerary remains.
- Maybe interred in a double-tiered configuration.
- It is an area for both underground and aboveground interment characterized by an open or closed memorial structure.
- Open memorial structures may contain no more than eight (8) aboveground interments while closed memorial structures may contain no more than sixteen (16) aboveground interments.
- Fencing the property is allowed.