Pre-Need vs At-Need Memorial Lot Purchases: What You Need to Know
Purchasing a memorial lot can be a difficult decision, but it’s an important one to ensure that you and your loved ones have a peaceful and respectful final resting place. When it comes to memorial lots, there are two ways to purchase: pre-need and at-need. In this blog post, we’ll provide a comprehensive guide to the differences between pre-need and at-need memorial lot purchases. Read up and and discover what you need to know before making a decision.
Pre-Need Memorial Lot Purchases
Pre-need memorial lot purchases involve buying a burial lot in advance before the need arises. Advance purchases can provide peace of mind and ensure that your final resting place is secured in advance. When you purchase a pre-need memorial lot, you can choose the location and other details such as the design.
Benefits of Pre-Need Memorial Lot Purchases
- Peace of Mind: Pre-need purchases can provide peace of mind. It’s a reassuring thought to know that your final resting place is secured in advance. That way, your loved ones won’t have to make difficult decisions during a time of grief.
- Lock in Lower Prices: Pre-need purchases may also allow you to lock in lower prices for your memorial lot. You can avoid potential price increases in the future.
- More Options: Pre-need purchases provide more time to research. You can choose the best option for you, including location and type of interment.
At-Need Memorial Lot Purchases
At-need memorial lot purchases involve buying a burial lot at the time of need. This is usually after the death of a loved one. This option may be necessary if the death was unexpected or if a pre-need purchase was not made in advance.
Benefits of At-Need Memorial Lot Purchases
- Immediate Need: At-need purchases may be necessary if the death was unexpected. If a pre-need purchase was not made in advance, an immediate purchase is possible. There are a lot of memorial options available that fits may fit the budget of the bereaved.
- Discounts: Spot cash purchases due to immediate need may qualify for discounts but may not save as much as pre-need purhcases.
Factors to Consider
When considering pre-need vs. at-need memorial lot purchases, there are several factors to consider:
- Cost: Pre-need purchases may be more affordable, as prices may increase over time. At-need purchases may also involve additional costs, such as expedited processing fees.
- Location: Pre-need purchases allow for more time to research and choose the best location. Availability may limit at-need purchases.
- Timing: Pre-need purchases provide peace of mind and avoid difficult decisions during a time of grief. At-need purchases may be necessary due to unexpected deaths or a lack of pre-planning.
Golden Haven’s Pre-Need and At-Need Options
Golden Haven Memorial Parks Inc. offers both pre-need and at-need memorial lot purchase options, providing flexibility and peace of mind for families. Our pre-need purchase options allow families to secure their final resting place in advance, while our at-need purchase options provide immediate solutions during a time of need.
One should make the decision between pre-need and at-need memorial lot purchases carefully. They have to consider factors such as cost, location, and timing. Golden Haven Memorial Parks Inc. offers both pre-need and at-need purchase options to cater to everyone.
READ MORE: Golden Haven Memorial Parks News and Update