Personal Information Collected
GOLDEN MV HOLDINGS, INC. (the “Company”) understands that the security of your personal information is extremely important and it is committed to respecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal data.
The Company collects Personal Information upon your availment/purchase of its products and/or services, upon your or by your interaction with us, using any of or through our website or all our other channels. “Personal Information” may include, but not limited to:
- Your [including family members, friends, beneficiaries, attorneys, attorneys-in-fact, shareholders, beneficial owners, members, representatives who contact the Company or may be contacted by the Company, whenever applicable and relevant (collectively, the “Related Person/s”] name, address, e-mail address, phone number, gender, birthday, and age;
- Technical information, such us, IP addresses, internet browser used, and web pages accessed, your login information and information about your visit to our websites including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our websites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, pages you accessed, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page;
- Transaction details and purchase history which includes details of your purchases and other transactions made, through our websites or through other channels, your delivery address and details of the products/services purchased/availed;
- Payment details used for the availment/purchase of the products and/or services;
- Information collected about your participation in our promotions and competitions or attendance at our events as provided in your application forms, recordings you or we have made, details of your guests in connection with any promotions and competitions you have entered or won, or other information related to your attendance at events, including any access assistance requirements you may have;
- Information about your use of our chat rooms, message boards, social media pages or other interactive forums including any comments, photos, videos or other information that you post online;
- Marketing and communication preference and information to help us determine what products and services may be of interest to you;
- Correspondence with you including any feedback, complaints and comments from you via telephone, email or records of any online, paper or in-person correspondence and interactions between us. If you have communicated with us by phone, we will collect details of the phone number you used to call us and any information collected via a call recording; and
- Anti-fraud information relating to your situation, your creditworthiness or any criminal or fraudulent activities, provided to us by you or third parties.
By using the Company website, mobile applications and other online services, you are consenting to the collection, generation, use, processing, storage, retention and disclosure of your Personal Information by the Company. You likewise consent to the disclosure of the Personal Information by the Company to its subsidiaries, affiliates, banks, financial institutions and third party service utility providers.
In addition thereto, and with respect to Personal Information you disclosed or supplied about/from Related Person/s, it shall be your duty and responsibility to:
- To inform said Related Person/s of the purpose/s for which his/her/their Personal Information have been disclosed or supplied to the Company for collection and processing;
- Obtain the necessary consent of said Related Person/s for the disclosure, collection and processing of his/her/their Personal Information;
- To inform the that such consent from said Related Person/s have been obtained
Use of Personal Information
The Company shall use your Personal Information for the following purposes: to provide you with details and information regarding our products and services; to process your availment/purchase of our products and/or services, to conduct billing processing and other business transactions; to provide and manage products and services you have requested; to communicate effectively with you; to monitor activities and record our correspondence with you; to provide you with marketing materials; to understand our customers, and to develop and tailor our products and services; to run our promotions and competitions and our events; to prevent fraud; to conduct certain checks on you, such as KYC and credit checks; to improve and administer our websites, and to ensure that content is relevant; to reorganize or make changes to our business and to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
The Company may disclose your Personal Information to affiliates which means our third party partners, their subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries who may use it in connection with any of the purposes set out above. We will also share your personal data with third party service providers (such as providers of marketing, IT or administrative services) who may process it on our behalf for any of the purposes set out above. The Company may also disclose your Personal Information under any of the following circumstances: (i) required by law or by court decisions/processes; (ii) for information, update and marketing purposes; and (iii) for research purposes.
Storage, Retention and Disposal of Personal Information
Your Personal Information shall be retained for as long as the purpose for which it was collected, and such other purposes that you may have consented to from time to time, remains in effect and until such time as it is no longer required nor necessary to keep your information for any other legal, regulatory or business purposes.
The Company shall retain your Personal Information for five (5) years from the date of last transaction. Thereafter, the Company shall dispose of your Personal Information anonymizing digital files personal information in a secure manner that would prevent unauthorized access, further processing or disclosure to any other party.
Safeguard of Personal Information
The Company fully recognizes the value of your personal information strives to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal information by employing physical, technological and procedural safeguards. The Company trains its employees to properly handle your information and in the event we engage other companies to provide services for us, we require them to protect personal information aligned with our own security standards. Access to Personal Information shall only be limited to authorized personnel.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website – any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You are entitled to certain rights in relation to the Personal Information collected from you, including the right to access and correct your Personal Information being processed and object to the processing.
You may send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct and/or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. Please be advised, however, that the Company cannot delete your Personal Information without restricting or removing its ability to effectively address your availment/purchase of its products and/or services or if it believes the same would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the Personal Data to be incorrect.
Our Commitment to Children’s Online Privacy
The Company does not knowingly accept, collect or solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 13. In the event that Personal Information was inadvertently collected from children under the age of 13, parents may either give consent to the collection, use and disclosure of the child’s personal information or request the removal of the child’s personal information, by contacting the Company.
How to Contact Us
Address: San Ezekiel, C5 Extension Rd., Pulanglupa Uno, Las Pinas City
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Telephone No/s: (02) 8873-2922